I finally found a wallpaper border for my kitchen that I like, and as importantly, it fits! I never realized until I started looking, the majority of wallpaper borders are 6" wide or wider. The space I have to cover can't take more than 51/4". Ever since we moved here I've wanted to paint the kitchen and get away from the pepto-bismol pink. It's not really that bright, but it's not my first choice in kitchen colors. Now a year later (can you believe we've been here a YEAR?!) I'm finally getting closer to painting and papering. Bob, of course, sees no reason to change the colors, mostly because he hates to paint and he can't visualize the new scheme, but we've got all kinds of company coming this summer and I want to change things so they reflect us, not the previous owners.
I'm still swamped with writing projects and the video production of the vets monument. I'm hoping by the end of May it will let up some. I'm not sure I can, or want to, keep up this pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment