
I've just finished my first week of work at the Westfield Republican. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna really love the job, but MAN! this week has been grueling! I've made more than my fair share of mistakes, but they seem to want me to come back Monday anyway. Go figure.
I even got my first article in print! It's just a short piece on the lecture sponsored by the library about the Eriehonan Indians that lived in this area, but hey, it's a start. I've been told that anything I want to tackle will be considered. How cool is that. Who knows, they might even pay me for writing them some day...
3 comments:
Glad to hear you're enjoying your job. It's such a perfect fit for you and a great way to launch your writing career!
Paris
Thanks Paris. Now only if I had some time to write!lol
cool! i just figured out that you have a blog, i'm a little slow... glad to have more reading to enjoy!
Post a Comment