Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed it doesn't seem to matter what font I choose, it all comes out the same? Oh well.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your font hasn't changed, but your color has. :) I don't know a thing about blogs and how they work, so I am no help. I'll have to stop reading moms paper though so that what you post is new to me. ;) Now that Paris is on hiatus and Rachel is sporatic you are my sole source of blog reading...don't you feel special? Keep em coming.
2 comments:
Your font hasn't changed, but your color has. :) I don't know a thing about blogs and how they work, so I am no help. I'll have to stop reading moms paper though so that what you post is new to me. ;) Now that Paris is on hiatus and Rachel is sporatic you are my sole source of blog reading...don't you feel special? Keep em coming.
Aww, don't I feel special!
Post a Comment