News Flash! I Am A Procrastinator!
Okay, now that I've got that off my chest...I finally got the last article written for the Blue Eagle and got it proofed with Dawn and sent to the powers that be. They'd better not want it redone! After I get it back from the printer next week I can take a breather for a couple days.
I spent last evening video taping Bob McIntosh for the veteran's production. We did three takes and then figured we had enough to get by on. Hope so. I haven't seen the video on a screen yet. I have Roger Testrake coming over tonight to video in my "blue" room. I think he's a little more prepared, but we'll see.
I talked to the editor at the Westfield Republican today as well. Finally got a pay scale for my submissions to the paper. Three different amounts depending on whether it's my column, a news article or a photo. I'm happy. It's not much, but it's paid work.
My summer is shaping up to be pretty busy. Bob's daughter and family are coming for a week long visit in mid-June. It'll be fun to see Max again (he's almost 7 years old), although I don't know what I'm going to do about entertaining him for a week. Then in July a friend from England and his wife are coming over, visiting three different families. I will host Stephen and Hazel for the last leg of their visit. And I'm still awaiting word on my third visitor, also from England. I can't wait to see them all!
1 comment:
I think it's a family trait.....I work best with a deadline. I guess pressure can be a good thing!
Post a Comment