Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Feeling Sorry for Myself
I am decidedly unhappy today. I spent the morning taking Dad to the hospital for tests, then rearranging furniture at the folks (which Dad doesn't like so we'll probably end up putting it back the way it was) and setting up the oxygen apparatus in a different spot so the noise doesn't bother Mom. And now I'm sitting home and realizing how very much I miss Matt and Jessica. I haven't been back to Minnesota in over a year, and although I just saw Matt at Thanksgiving, I haven't seen Jessica at all. I'm so "homesick" for them I could cry. Part of the reason I keep so busy is so I don't feel the pain of missing them. But today, it isn't working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
(hugs) Oh, honey (pat, pat) it will be OK. You'll feel better in the Spring. Maybe Jess can come out? Or you can make a trip out? (big encouraging smile)
Paris
Post a Comment